Tuesday, April 21, 2009

(no title)

There was no introduction or lead in. I was with my brother within a Team Fortress 2 setting, except to a certain extent it was real. But not entirely, still perceived in the back of my mind as but a game. My brother and I, and possibly a couple others had literally cornered an pair of enemy demo men, and while he held them at bay, I repeatedly and rapidly fired off grenades, bouncing them off of the ceiling, yet somehow from around another corner so I did not even have them in my own view (mind's eye made visible the ceiling ricochet, I suppose), until a count of five grenades from me, during which one foe fell, and at the end of the count, the other did likewise.

Next we were running through a large, winding stairwell. I was a pyro class now somehow, and had ignited a dark haired "Russian" woman with slightly large eyes and wearing a long red dress who somehow bore the mantle of medic and spy simultaneously, though not being both. We rounded a flight of stairs and another such woman stood at the top, and I either struck, or perhaps simply pushed her over the railing. (Such violence..) These particular stairs were vaguely familiar to me.

Past where the woman stood was a brown wooden door, above which a sign read "Mom Mom's House." I entered in along with a very large group of other people, though no longer in Team Fortress guise, and proceeded to mingle and look around at a party-spectacle in apparently my Godmother's former apartment, within my second-cousins' home. I remember there being two sets of bunk-beds, each comprised of large, polished, square wooden boards.
Something else had started, though I had faded into an intermittent state of sleep and consciousness. Suddenly my cell phone rang and I immediately leapt out of bed to check it, lest there be some emergency that required my immediate attention. I then found with great annoyance that the number displayed did not match any with which I was familiar, so I hit one of my volume buttons to make it stop ringing and just ignored it. They did not leave a message. Crawling back into bed I realized it only to be around 12:30 AM. I could have strangled the idiot who dialed the wrong number and woke me up for no good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment