Thursday, June 18, 2009

High School Agent

I had entered my old High School building, or at least what was understood to be such. I walked down a brown/gold tiled hallway among the students passing to their classes, but I was not one of them. I felt a disconnection toward the populace, and an odd sense of purpose. I was no mere child-teen-ager, but an agent of a higher power, and my relatively shorter stature allowed me to blend in somewhat. I wore a gray hood and a backpack, in addition to my unremarkable clothing, and I watched the passers-by in the peripheral, unsure of what I was searching for exactly. Then something led me to a particular classroom. Upon entering, I saw many youths, primarily of African descent, and was confronted by a female who brandished a large hand gun, pointing it at my head. Aware of my abilities, I quickly outstretched my hand and clasped the barrel with my palm. She pulled the trigger, but the bullets fell dead from my hand to the floor. I suppose there was a sudden kinetic discharge, and she suddenly lay sprawled upon the ground. I narrowed my eyes and gestured with my hands to telekinetically fling her across the room, but for some reason it didn't work, so I grabbed her by the throat, lifted her into the air and brought her swiftly down upon her head. Then a hole appeared in the wall, and the true enemy appeared, a white man, appearing to be in his 20's, with jet black hair, a gaunt face, and jagged teeth which he grinned at me wickedly. There was a battle between us, and I remember savagely punching a flat-panel computer monitor twice for some reason. Unfortunately the details become rather fuzzy at this point.

My dreams are not typically this violent..

No comments:

Post a Comment