Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Premonition?

Early this morning I remember but one rather short, though very specific dream I had.

I was walking the dog around the bend of the road we usually take. As we're walking he stops and sits down, then lies down. I find this strange, so I approach to encourage him to continue, and realize his back legs have tensed up, and he is in the middle of a seizure. Fearing traffic, as we were in the middle of the street, I lifted him up and started to carry him. But then I awoke, so I'm not sure where I took him. If i were conscious, I'd probably just take him off to the side of the road until the seizure passed.

I am thankful to say he has not to date had a seizure during a walk. I am equally thankful that his seizures seem to have lessened a bit, as more recently they had seemed to have increased. Perhaps my father was right in buying a different kind of food for him. Although it may yet be too early to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment